Miners United - Multiple Servers - Pvp factions / Prison server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal Empty Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal

Post  Biodoomz Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 am

To Whom this may concern

We canefire7, shadowghostj and biodoomz were banned for no reason what so ever and the people who got us banned were the faction called griefkins, which you may or may not know are enemies to us Genova. Griefkins said we were harassing and hacking which we weren't doing, they were just raging and QQing about the fact that we got into their so called impenetrable base, so please unban us and i don't care if were on a short lead, But we love this server and would like to come back to it

The person who banned us i believe it was Jimmy
We should be unbanned because he didn't break any rules of the server and were unfairly accused
Regards Genova Faction.

Last edited by Biodoomz on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Biodoomz

Back to top Go down

Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal Empty Re: Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal

Post  canefire7 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:34 am

Also in regards to us hacking, all as i did which was not hacking or modding in any way was the lag brick to jump over a fence. which apparently means i am fly hacking. according to the rules only hacking and modding is not allowed however glitching in terms of the placing a brick then jumping over is not apart of this and thus I have been unfairly banned, and BioDoomz and ShadowghostJ did the same thing we have done nothing wrong. As Bio has said we love the server, l suggest you check the logs as if your going to ban us for harassment as i believe Jimmy did then you should ban the griefkins as they where harassing us. Smile

canefire7

Back to top Go down

Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal Empty Re: Biodoomz/Canefire7/Shadowghostj Ban appeal

Post  Biodoomz Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Would a Mod/Admin please post a reply if we were accepted or not.

Biodoomz

Back to top Go down

Post  canefire7 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 am

Everyone in the Genova faction has renewed their jars, like you said so please unban us Smile Very Happy

canefire7

Back to top Go down

Post  Jump_Higher Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Sure we will unban you, sorry for the late reply, we have had a lot of server trouble you are welcome back on the server, let me know if you still can not play
Jump_Higher
Jump_Higher

Back to top Go down

Post  canefire7 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 am

Yes thank you we can now access the server Very Happy

canefire7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down