Miners United - Multiple Servers - Pvp factions / Prison server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oldirtyb is a mod abuser

2 posters

Go down

oldirtyb is a mod abuser Empty oldirtyb is a mod abuser

Post  champobeno Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm

basically it started as a raid me and birdstheword5 where upstairs in our base as they swum around in lava and slowly glitched there way through our doors -.- we blocked off the upstairs and nothing happend for a while then oldirtyb tp's to me or birdstheword5 and kills us repeatedly and claims our base and takes all of our stuff he says this is beacuse he /sethome in our base which is imposible as we where enemyed to him at the time and if this is possible for mods then it gives us players a massive disadvantage we have lost our base (obsidion bunker) and all of our loot and stuff meaning we will have to start from fresh after that he admitted to mod abusing and said he wouldnt be caught beacuse he keeps the logs :/ i really hope this problem gets resolved i know in the past i've been told by other players not to bother in a war with oldirtyb beacuse he tp's to you and apparently this is true :/ please resolve this soon as its kind of bullshit that a mod can abuse his powers like that i have attached some photos of the chat logs

champobeno

Back to top Go down

oldirtyb is a mod abuser Empty Re: oldirtyb is a mod abuser

Post  champobeno Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

for some reason the pictures arnt working but if an admin see's this i can send them through skype

champobeno

Back to top Go down

Post  egladius Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 pm

champobeno wrote:basically it started as a raid me and birdstheword5 where upstairs in our base as they swum around in lava and slowly glitched there way through our doors -.- we blocked off the upstairs and nothing happend for a while then oldirtyb tp's to me or birdstheword5 and kills us repeatedly and claims our base and takes all of our stuff he says this is beacuse he /sethome in our base which is imposible as we where enemyed to him at the time and if this is possible for mods then it gives us players a massive disadvantage we have lost our base (obsidion bunker) and all of our loot and stuff meaning we will have to start from fresh after that he admitted to mod abusing and said he wouldnt be caught beacuse he keeps the logs :/ i really hope this problem gets resolved i know in the past i've been told by other players not to bother in a war with oldirtyb beacuse he tp's to you and apparently this is true :/ please resolve this soon as its kind of bullshit that a mod can abuse his powers like that i have attached some photos of the chat logs

1) fire resist
2) stop opening doors U nub
3) /f neutral; /sethome noobbase; /f enemy
4) if you /home into lava or a pit fall it will tp you to the lowest safe area (in this case your /f home)
5) Please Learn to play and stop posting trash.

egladius

Back to top Go down

Post  egladius Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm

I also move this topic be deleted as this guy is a noob and is breaking server rules by accusing mod of cheats / hacks.

egladius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum